Wednesday 27 January 2016

5 Things To Brighten Your Day #1

5 Things To Brighten Your Day #1

As you may have noticed, I have changed the focus of my blog. I'm interested in giving advice and sharing stories about mental health problems but also to spread positivity! 

Having a positive attitude can completely change anything from your day to your year. I definitely need to be more positive about pretty much everything because I've noticed that the days I feel upbeat I'm better at dealing with my anxieties.

Sometimes you just need one thing to make you smile to turn around a bad day. So here are five things to lift your spirits, even if it's just a little.

1. Personally I think everyone needs these adorable Chinchillas in their Instagram feed. I'd like to introduce you to MR Bagel and Bubu.

2. I've been dancing to this tune by Clean Bandit.

3. I'm sure lots of bloggers will relate to this video about being the person on the other side of the outfit shots.

4. This is an adorable baby panda who just wants to make friends. 

5. I discovered Cassandra Calin's AMAZING illustrations. This one in particular absolutely slayed me.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Which one is your favourite? Have you seen anything fun recently? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha
               xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment