Thursday 6 August 2015

The Pocket Film Guide | August 2015


I'M BACK! I've had a bit of a break recently but now it's time to get back to blogging. So for my first post back I thought I'd go with my simplest and favourite kind of post. THE POCKET FILM GUIDE!!! This year has been the biggest year for movies basically ever and some of the things coming are just beyond awesome. So here are a few of the things I am very excited to see.

Fantastic Four

Released: August 6th
Starring: Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Bell, Toby Kebbell.
I'm looking forward to this film a lot. It's more or less the same story as the first films. However what's interesting about this is that they take a deeper look at how the four of them would feel, waking up suddenly with this new life. It's more about them rediscovering themselves than jumping into being a superhero straight away.

Paper Towns


Released: August 17th

Starring: Cara Delevingne, Nat Wolff

This is the second of John Green's book adaptation; So if you are a fan of 'The Fault In Our Stars' this may be a winner for you. I like the sound of this movie as I'm not much of a soppy romance kinda girl but this seems like a coming of age/romance story with a bit of a twist.


Inside Out


Released: July 24th

Starring: Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Bill Hader, Lewis Black, Minday Kaling.

This is one of those kids movies thats probably gonna win with adults as much or more than with children. This film is about a little girl and her emotions, except her emotions are little people working inside her head. This movie is funny, silly and imaginative and I can't wait for another piece of pixar gold. Seriously check out the trailer.


Worth A Watch

Camp Takota


Released: Out on Digital download

Starring: Grace Helbig, Mamrie Hart, Hannah Hart
If you don't know much about this film. It was made by and starring youtube stars. The main three ladies are funny enough on their channels but then you put them together in a movie and it's just perfection. It's a story about friendships more than romance with some very honest and realistic characters and reactions. If you're looking for a movie night at home check out my past recommendations.


I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you seen any good films lately? Or are there any good films you would recommend?

Love Sorcha
               xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment