Tuesday 11 August 2015

10 Facts About Me!

10 Facts About Me!

Recently I've had a bit of bloggers block and I always find I get it right after I've spent a couple of days doing nothing but blogging. So I've decided to try and commit to on going blogging as opposed to blocks of it. As I get myself going again, here is a simple little post to bring a little bit of personality to my blog.


10 Facts About Me!

1. I am only 5 foot 1 inch.

2. Sometimes, I'm still scared of the dark.

3. I have lived in the same house my whole life.

4. If I could live at the cinema I would.

5. I'm currently struggling with anxiety and depression. I'm a champion worrier!

6. The one thing I know I'm good at is buying presents.

7. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with politics; I try to understand and it never works.

8. I don't play it but I love rugby. Bring on the world cup!

9. I bake a lot for my family; but personally I only like a few kinds of cake.

10. I love the fact that I'm kind of northern. London confuses me!

Do we have any of these in common? What's an interesting fact about you? Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha 
              xoxo

P.S the photo is from about 2 years ago; But I actually like it and there aren't any current ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment