Sunday 1 March 2015

This Week # 3


This week was rather eventful; I had something booked in everyday which, for me, is very strange. Even though it was rather exhausting, I think I managed to handle everything rather well, with the help of a few things that kept me cheerful.

So this week...


1. All the parcels arrived! Everything came at once so I had a major packaging explosion to deal with and it wasn't nearly as exciting as I'd expected.

2. I bought this face mask because it looked fun. I'm not expecting any ground breaking skin care results, but it should be relaxing.

3. I did three unexpected extra shifts this week; which were hard work, but also felt like a big accomplishment.

4. On Thursday, I went to my first Pilates class. It was much more relaxing than I expected and I'm rather enjoying being in a class of mostly elderly people, there's absolutely nothing to compare yourself to!


5. The new Empire arrived. This month, it's full to the brim of great movies that I can't wait to see so I'm very happy to read about them!

6. My sister needed help making some Fimo bacteria for an interactive display she's running at a science fair.

7. I love a good chart or form; so I made a few to track how I get on with a few of my current goals.  I'm not going to lie, I had great fun making them.

8. Watched the rugby over the weekend. England lost! There's still two more weekends to go though, so it's not over yet!

What did you get up to this week? Did anything fun or out of the ordinary happen to you?


Love Sorcha
                xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment