Sunday 22 February 2015

This week # 2

This week has been fairly calm, bit on the dull side to be honest; But I found a few lovely things to do. So this week...


1. We discovered this delicious tea. It's extremely relaxing, the scent reminds me of mulled wine and it's so lovely to curl up with at the end of the day.



2. Organised my wardrobe, which has made me realise just how bad I am at buying clothes I actually need, but at least now it's all beautifully arranged.

3. Baking! Lemon and sultana biscuits for my dad and the friends he has coming to stay.



4. I've been renovating an old mirror, this week I did a lot more work and finally finished it!


5. I've run out of steam a little bit with blogging, but I've planned some posts to keep me going.

6. We went to see EX-Machina; It's good, very strange and I'm not sure anything in the movie ever got resolved but it was a good watch.

What have you been up to this week?


Love Sorcha
                 xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment