Sunday 15 February 2015

This Week # 1


 I've decided to start this little segment for two reasons; Firstly so that I can look back and remember some of the little things I enjoyed doing which may not stick in my memory otherwise. And secondly, I'm hoping that aiming to take a few photos a week will help to improve my photography skills.

So this week...

1. I've been loving 'The Nights' by Avicii. He is quite possibly my absolute favorite musician ever and I cannot wait for his new album to come out.

2. I went into Sainsburys and was tempted to buy Guardians Of The Galaxy for £13 but instead I went for This Means War, which was a whole £10 cheaper and a fantastic movie.

3. My mums work took her to the house of commons recently and she brought me back this adorable Big Ben charm, which will eventually join my Eiffel Tower charm on my necklace.

4. I had my third driving lesson and I've been reading my book in an attempt to remember everything and be slightly less terrified.



5. I've been working my way through this months Empire. I loved reading about the new Avengers movie, but I'm already sick of hearing about the Fifty Shades Of Grey movie

6. I had a bit of a pig out on delicious Butterkist popcorn and some Haribo; my favorite eggs and hearts saved until last.

7. Finally got my room tidied, organised and cleaned after returning from my dads house, who knows how long it will stay tidy this time.

8. I spent both Saturday and Sunday afternoon watching the rugby. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I'm very happy to see England doing so well.

What have you been up to this week?

Love, Sorcha

                xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment