Sunday 21 December 2014

Life Lessons To Remember


Through my wanderings round the internet and the occasional venture into the outside world I have come across a few sayings and tips which I believe to be important and I hope to carry out and remember for the rest of my life. So here are a few, that I would like to aim for in the new year.
  • When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
  • Don’t mention sunburns, they already know.
  • Never get your haircut the day of an event.
  • Never gloat.
  • Give credit. Take blame.
  • Honesty is the best policy.
  • If you’ve made your point, stop talking. And admit it when you’re wrong.
  • Always thank the bus driver/waiter/shop assistant/host etc.
  • If you don’t understand, ask.
  • There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
  • Keep your word.
  • Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
  • Learn to change a tire.
  • Smile at strangers.
  • Always dance at parties.
  • And last but not least, be kind.
Do you have any life lessons or tips which you think are important?


Love, Sorcha
                xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment