Sunday 23 August 2015

Ant Man, Rain And Organisation | This Week #13

Ant Man, Rain And Organisation | This Week #13

Ah my first This Week post in weeks. Life and blogging has certainly got the best of me lately. But here is what I got up to recently.

1. The Duff arrived on DVD. Best. Movie. Ever. And it had way more special features than I was expecting, very happy I pre-ordered it.

2. I went on a bit of a (cough, completely insane) shopping spree, so I've spent most of the week trying on/returning clothes.

3. I completely reorganised my room. I'm not gonna lie, it was a fantastic way to spend a day.

4. I've been stalking Bethany Mota. I've been a fan for ages but lately she seems to be annoying a lot of people because of how often she uploads to youtube. It's kind of interesting seeing what people have to say. What do you think?

5. I went to see Ant Man with my friend Mimi. I definitely recommend this movie, the more light hearted funny super hero movies are my favourites.

5. We had some fantastic rain earlier in the week. It made me feel like I was in Asia in the monsoon season.

7. I did the most organised packing ever. I'm not kidding, The military would be impressed.

What did you get up to this week? Anything fun? Any crazy weather where you are?? Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha 
              xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment