Sunday 31 May 2015

This Week #9

This Week #9

This week was rather eventful because over the weekend we have had friends to stay and our garden has been open to the public as part of our villages open garden weekend. So it's been a little crazy.

So This Week...

1. Mum got me watching Apollo 13 for the first time and it's amazing! If you haven't seen it I definitely recommend that you do.

2. I walked Daisy the dog again; it was chucking it down with rain so we both got very wet but actually it was quite refreshing and relaxing

3. I made a checklist thing for organising my blog posts. As I finally got the hang of some aspects of SEO, I thought I needed a way of making sure I'd done everything with each post. All thanks to the wonderful advice from JC Tech and The Nectar Collective, seriously its great.

4.I even got a Gif to work in my post on My Top Films Of All Time. And it's still working now!

5. On Friday I had a driving lesson in the morning then came home and spent literally the rest of the day baking and cleaning. I'm one of those people that likes methodical and organisational activities so it was actually quite fun. Sad, I know :P.

This Week #9

6. I made carrot cake, shortbread chocolate chip cookies and lemon polenta cake with a rosemary syrup, Plus it was all gluten free! Not gonna lie the compliments over the weekend were great fun.

7. I've actually managed to stick to having lemon in my green tea this week; I'm hoping this will help clear up my skin.

8. There was a wedding in village and we went to see the roping of the bride. It's an old tradition where children in the village hold a rope in front of the bride and groom as they come out of the church. Then the groom has to throw money (only 1ps, 2ps and 5ps)to the children to let them go. It's very funny.

What did you get up to this week? Were you on half term or still working?

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha
               xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment