Sunday 17 May 2015

This Week #7


This week I got up to a couple of interesting things.

1. I went for a lovely green tea with my friend Ellie; She's been in rance for 5 months and has now gone to Australia for 2 so I was desperate to see her!

2. If you have a shop called Tiger near where you live, go there, go there now. It's full of useful and fun little knick knacks; Plus it won't break the bank, unless like me you want everything.

3. I got a watch. I have a hard time liking watches but this one was £9 so I went for it.

4. My first My Little Box arrived! It's so pretty and sweet and everything in it is lovely! I wish the next one was on its way already!

5. I went to Lush. As it was Lush I was in there for about 20 minutes but it was cheaper than I thought. And I had A PINK BATH!

6. I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 with my friend Kerry. It was great to catch up with her. And the movie was absolutely brilliant, it was hilarious and great fun.

What did you get up to this week? Anything fun or unusual?

Love Sorcha
xoxo

P.s Guess what? my £9 watch stopped -.- fingers crossed, they'll send a replacement!

3 comments:

  1. I thought the watch looked really expensive til I read below! I hope they replace it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitch Perfect 2 seems like the ideal movie with watch with a friend for a fun night out. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pitch Perfect 2 seems like the ideal movie with watch with a friend for a fun night out. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete