Tuesday 28 April 2015

My Top 5 Etsy Shops



Everyone loves buying unique things for themselves and their homes and Etsy is one of the best places to do just that; but sometimes it can be hard to find the rose among the thorns. And it can definitely be hard to find affordable roses! So here are some of my favourite shops.


Does exactly what it says on the tin. These prints are pretty, not over priced and a great way to decorate any bedroom or office.


Here you can get amazing geometric jewellery which won't break the bank. It's simple, elegant and prefect if you haven't quite mastered statement jewellery or just have quieter taste.


This is a great place to get gorgeous nail wraps. Plus no failed attempts at nail art!


I love these simple yet gorgeous rings. Personally I think you get a lot for your money as the quality is brilliant.


I love this shop for it's beautiful prints, mugs and pencils! They also create web/blog kits and logos, although these are slightly pricier; But everything they create is stylish and elegant.


I hope you enjoyed this post and found something you liked. Do you have any favorite Etsy shops? Or do you know of anywhere else to find affordable yet lovely things? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading!

love Sorcha
               xoxo

2 comments:

  1. My favourite is Birds in Hats <33
    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/birdsinhats

    ReplyDelete