Sunday 11 January 2015

How To Teach Quantum Physics To Your Dog...


My Reading List - January 2015

I love books; I love having the physical version of something, unfortunately I have neither the room nor the money to own everything I've read in physical book form. All hail the kindle! I also really enjoy having "how to" books (basically recipe books, beauty books etc). I'm not gonna lie, it makes me feel like someone in a film; like Hermione Granger picking out and following the instructions of a potions book. Yes I know, bit weird but hey ho, got to enjoy the little things.

Here are the three current books that I am perusing through.

Lauren Conrad Style - I bought this after reading Lauren Conrad's beauty book and loving it. I'm not very good at shopping; I seem to have either incredibly casual clothes or the complete opposite of things I could pull off at prom. So I bought this for a few tips on the essentials, organisation and what to wear when.

Pretty Honest - I'm sure most of you have heard of or read this one and I decided to see what the big deals was about. As I first flicked through it, I wasn't that impressed; being used to Bobbi Brown's beauty books, the lack of images made me doubt how hands on it was. But after a more in depth look, this book is amazing! It goes into everything! Praise the queen that is Sali Hughes!

How To Teach Quantum Physics To Your Dog - this book is literally what it sounds like, he's teaching quantum physics to his dog (his dog can talk though). If you like physics but like me, haven't or aren't studying it, this book is great and very interesting. I've started reading it before but I am beyond awful at charging my kindle and always end up starting another book that doesn't need a battery.

I love finding new books, got any recommendations? 

Love, Sorcha

                xoxo

p.s I will be reviewing these books and my progress with them at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment