Sunday 20 September 2015

This Week #15


This week was actually kinda fun. I got up to a couple of  interesting things, which if you knew me you would know is rather abnormal. I managed to be productive both with my blog and in my personal life and I managed to enoy myself.

So this week...

1. I read 'Am I Normal Yet?' by Holly Bourne. This is an amazing book and really describes anxiety perfectly. I can't wait for her to write more!

2. I actually wrote a post about the books I'm reading, which I was really pleased with and which inspired me to start reading more.

3. Another lovely My little Box came. I can't wait to try the nail decals.

4. I went to the The Scorch Trials with my friend Mimi. It was scarier than I'd expected but it was really good.

5. I dashed into a pub to see my friend Ellie before she went to uni! I only got to see her for an hour and I always think I look ridiuclous in a bar due to my baby face but I was so happy I did it. 

6. The Rugby World Cup started! Which I love so I treated myself to a cosy England Rugby hoody and had some fun making an avatar. :P

What did you get up to this week? Anything fun?  Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha 
              xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment