Sunday 30 August 2015

This Week #14

This Week #14

 This week I got up to a few interesting things. A couple of them may not seem like much to you but for me they are quite a big deal with my anxiety. 

1. We went to the aquarium! I'm not entirely sure why I didn't take biology to be able to get a degree in marine biology but I didn't. So for now I will stick with going to the aquarium as they are easily my favourite places on earth.

2. I have been listening to Hailee Steinfield's 'Love Myself' non stop. Seriously it's brilliant and my new favourite song; Go give it a listen.

This Week #14

 3. A reading list hath grown! It consists of 3 new books, an old favourite and a large collection of samples on my kindle.

4. I forgot to blog again! I'm trying not to give myself too stricter schedule while I get back into it but plain forgetting to upload it ridiculous!

5. We painted over my sisters old bedroom; except the walls were paint a grey so dark it was nearly black and purple. It took 4 coats of yellow to cover up!

This Week #14

6.  I went shopping. I realise I shouldn't be allowed to shop. Ever. I'm so bad. I think I'll be spending a lot of money on returns as I hate shopping in stores. Oh dear.

What did you get up to this week? Anything fun?  Let me know in the comments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.

Love Sorcha 
              xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment